Cedarville Soccer Association is a volunteer-run organization whose mission is to develop and encourage sportsmanship among its members and players. This recreational soccer league depends on parents and other volunteers to coach and mentor our kids in the game of soccer.
2019 Fall Registration
All registration is done online. You can pay by credit card or mail in a check with your completed online submission. Mailed payments must be received by the registration deadline to avoid incurring the late fee.
- Age eligibility (2019): for children born 1/1/2005 – 7/31/2013.
- If you are interested in coaching or refereeing, please see our volunteer page for details.
- Registration deadline is June 30, 2019 for SAY Teams.
- There will be a $20 late fee assessed on registrations received after June 30.
- Refunds or registrations after June 30 will be at the discretion of the CSA board.
- Register Now »
- Age eligibility (2019): for children born 8/1/2013 – 7/31/2015
- Registration deadline is July 31, 2019 for Dribblers Teams.
- There will be a $10 late fee assessed on registrations received after July 31.
- Refunds or registrations after July 31 will be at the discretion of the Dribblers Coordinator.
- Register Now »
- Note: See the Teams page for more details on the age breakdown
- Dribblers (ages 4-5 boys and girls; all home games) – $30
- SAY (travel league with 5 home/5 away games during the regular season)
- First child – $75
- Each additional child in the same family $65
- Fees include registration for the team, the team jersey and soccer socks.
- Make checks payable to “Cedarville Soccer Association”
Visit the Teams page for more details on the difference between SAY Teams and Dribblers, including age breakdown for each level, and FAQs about practices and games.
P.O. Box 425
Cedarville, OH 45314